Terms of service
ORDERS Purchasing from Faraone Store is a simple and safe operation. The Customer must view the collections, choose the product and order its shipment. The online store offers clothing and accessories from the best international fashion brands. Thanks to the exclusive service and the unmistakable style of Faraone Store, shopping will be transformed into a unique moment. To browse through the proposals, just select a CATEGORY and discover the selection of products of the main Italian and international brands proposed by Faraone Store. Each product is accompanied by a descriptive card which contains information on the model, price, composition, sizes and colors.
With ADD TO CART, the desired item is placed in a virtual shopping bag that allows you to continue browsing the other pages of the site, waiting for confirmation of the order. At any time it is possible to add new purchases or, with the DELETE ARTICLE function, to exclude those already selected. By clicking on the SHOPPING BAG link, the prices of the individual items purchased and the total amount of the order, still partial and not confirmed, are shown. Thanks to the WISHLIST functionality it is possible to compose, during shopping, a list of favorite items that will be stored in a reserved space, with the possibility of reviewing them whenever you want. Once the choice has been made, it will be sufficient to insert the selection made directly in the cart.
With SEND ORDER online shopping comes to an end. If you are already a Faraone Store customer, just enter your email and password, and the system will automatically recognize the user. If, on the other hand, it is the first visit to the Faraone Store online store, it is necessary to register on the site (by clicking on the REGISTRATION link), in order to enter the data useful for purchasing and shipping. Once registration is complete, the system will store the information and the Customer will be automatically recognized during subsequent visits.
The products purchased on Faraone Store are sold directly by Faraone Store
You can request any information from Faraone Store through our assistance services.
Remember that you can always contact Faraone Store by Email
Our commercial policy
1. Faraone Store offers for sale, on Faraone Store, the products and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are "consumers".
2. When we speak of "consumer" we refer to any natural person who acts on Faraone Store for purposes not related to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. If you are not a "consumer", we invite you to refrain from concluding commercial transactions on the Faraone Store
3. In consideration of its commercial policy, Faraone Store reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than the "consumer" or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
4. These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Faraone Store between users of Faraone Store.
5. The General Conditions of Sale, on the other hand, do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than Faraone Store that are present on Faraone Store through links, banners or other hypertext links.
6. Faraone Store reserves the right to cancel and / or cancel any order and for any reason (unavailability, failure of invatario, defective items). Obviously, the cancellation is followed by the relative reimbursement of the entire amount spent; refund which will be made in the same way as the payment of the order was made.
Guarantees and indication of product prices
1. On Faraone Store only luxury and top quality branded products are offered for sale. These products are purchased directly from carefully selected retailers for their rigorous quality controls.
Faraone Store supplies itself, through its current collaboration, with Luxury Boutiques scattered exclusively in the Italian territory; thanks to consolidated direct relationships (all authorized resellers)
The goods offered for sale on the Faraone Store site are not obtained exclusively from the owners of the brands, but from authorized dealers. Faraone Store declares that it is not an authorized reseller or agent of the brands sold on the site. All trademarks mentioned on the site are registered trademarks of their respective owners who hold the rights and ownership. The mere mention of these trademarks within the site does not suggest or imply that their respective owners have any affiliation or agreement with the site itself. Most of the brands present on the website and referring to products for sale on Faraone Store are famous brands known to the general public and to every user of Faraone Store.
2. Faraone Store does not sell used, irregular or inferior quality products to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on the Faraone Store within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on Faraone Store may not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
4. Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the related order form. The increase or decrease in the sale price is our unquestionable choice and can also take place a few seconds after the closing of the order by you.
5. Faraone Store, in case of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that do not have the relative tags or warranty seal, of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
6. Being a catalog comparable by law to mail order sales, Faraone Store reserves the right to cancel orders and / or purchase procedures in the event of an error in the publication of prices or items for sale. In this case, the customer will obviously be reimbursed for any expenses incurred.
Faraone Store ships in Italy and all over the world only through the DHL express courier service. All the goods sent by Faraone Store are carefully packed. Together with the goods shipped, Faraone Store will insert a copy of the order in the package (or where requested by e-mail) indicating in detail the prices of the items purchased.
All orders duly completed and paid will be processed within two working days: all shipments depart from Faraone Store, only on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 13.30.
Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be handled the following Monday.
FOLLOW YOUR SHIPMENT ONLINE
Faraone Store offers its customers a traceable shipping service at any time, thanks to the service made available by DHL. The Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment of the goods with the code (tracking number) provided by DHL which will allow him to check the progress of his shipment at any time. Alternatively, you can always check the delivery status in real time in the "My Account" section of the site.
Shipments can be DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) or DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) type, depending on the shipping address. DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) shipping is made to EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal , United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary) where VAT / TVA is already calculated and included in the purchase price. DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) shipping is for non-EU or non-Schengen countries, not subject to the payment of VAT / TVA on the purchase price.
Delivery times are conditioned by the destination areas of the products. ITALY (DDP): shipping is approximately expected within 1/2 days from the order. EU European countries (DDP): delivery is approximately expected within three / five working days from shipment. Non-EU European Countries (DDU): delivery is approximately expected within 5-7 working days from shipment. Rest of the World: delivery is estimated up to 7-10 days from shipment.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Once the goods have been delivered, it is up to the Customer to carefully inspect the package before signing the delivery document. If the package is tampered with or not intact, the Customer can sign the delivery document with reserve or refuse the delivery. Any anomalies must be promptly reported to the local DHL office and to Faraone Store, by sending an e-mail to our customer service. If the Customer refuses the delivery of the goods, any shipping costs necessary to return the package to Faraone Store will be deducted from the refund due to the Customer. If for any reason the shipment is not delivered to the address provided by the Customer at the time of registration, the package will be returned to Faraone Store at the expense of the Customer. In this case it will be the responsibility of Faraone Store to deduce this amount from any refund due to the Customer.